Comfort and performance is possible
A slightly curved shoe utilizing our M4 technology. Borrowing many features from our top-of-the-range models, the TANTA offers exceptional comfort and excellent performance. The moderately downturned toe box and velcro closure system are extremely adaptable to different widths of feet. This is the perfect climbing shoes in which to improve your climbing skills and give you a greater connection with the rock.
- Maximum comfort but with many of the characteristics of a high performance shoe.
- Very adaptable to various width of feet.
- Wide opening bellows tongue for ease of putting on and removing.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior edging capabilities.
- Four micro-layer insole for perfect distribution of force.
Vertical and moderately overhanging routes. Training both indoors and out.
Padded bellows tongue
TXT treated cotton
2D PLT 10
1-13 (UK) with half sizes
Designed to improve your climbing
Tanta is the ideal shoe for long days of training, be it indoors or out. Not too soft, not too stiff, Tantas help you place your feet more precisely and effectively, and remain comfortable throughout the day. Rubber reinforcements on the toe and instep provide increased support on small edges and greater abrasion resistance. The triple-layer bellows tongue gives the shoes a wide opening, enabling them to be put on and removed quickly and easily.