• Ultralight foldable trekking poles
• Constructed from carbon fiber on the upper segments and aluminum alloy on the bottom segment
• 5 segments are linked with an inner cord that features a micro-adjustable tensioning system
• Ergonomic wrist loops are differentiated for right and left hands
• Very easy to assemble and disassemble
• Fast and secure Alu Fast Lock adjustment system allows the poles to extend from 115 to 135 cm
• Compacts to 36 cm when disassembled
• Carbide tips
• Carrying case included
The Sky Carbon Evo trekking poles use carbon fiber on the upper segments and aluminum alloy on the bottom segment and joints for the best balance of weight, rigidity and strength.
Molded plastic grips with a soft foam overlay combine with ergonomic wrist loops that are differentiated for right and left hands to ensure optimal comfort. The tensioning cord is coated for fluid action and features a micro-adjustable tensioning system to fine-tune the tension over time.
The upper segment features the fast and secure Alu Fast Lock adjustment system that allows the poles to be extended from 115 to 135 cm. Interchangeable baskets for dirt and snow.
400 g, 14.1 oz
Length: 115-135 cm, 45.3-53.2 in
Packed Length: 36 cm, 14.2 in
Number of Segments: 3
Diameter: 16-12 mm, 0.63-0.47 in
Pole Material: Carbon Fiber, 7075 Aluminium
Tip Material: Carbide
Basket Diameter: 35-50-85 mm, 1.38-1.97-3.35 in