Ogre 33+ (Women's version)
Ideally suited to cragging trips and more accessible mountaineering ventures, the Women's Ogre 33+W is an extremely rugged yet simple and versatile alpine climbing pack.
The thermo-moulded and bonded hip-fins provide crucial support when carrying heavy loads and weigh very little (70g). Most of the time we think you'll be glad of the extra support and comfort they provide but they are easily removed for when you don't.
Our axe head toggles have been custom developed to be lightweight and fully removable. With flared fins, they will secure a wide range of ice tools to the outside of the pack.
Two different weights of M series fabirc. M840 and M210 are both durable, double-ripstop Polyamide fabrics. They feature a DWR face-coating for water repellancy and snow-shedding with a PU coating on the inside.
A spacious accessories pocket with zipped access is integrated into the cowl-lid to provide quick and convenient access to on-the-move essentials.
- 33 litre optimum capacity
- M840 & M210 fabrics; water resistant and exceptionally durable
- On Demand Minimalism; all components removable
- Integrated cowl-lid closure for easy packing and weather protection
- Durable aluminium Grappler™ buckle
- Spacious zipped lid pocket
- Zipped security pocket on inside of lid