When we started on ‘project OASI’ we wanted to create a curved climbing shoe that works as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems, and to achieve this we had to re-think our whole design process and invent new technologies. The final result is a shoe of stunning precision as well as exceptional comfort. Its design and system of construction lets the heel sit lower while climbing and is superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user at all times.
velcro closure system
- A superbly versatile curved shoe.
- The design and construction techniques have resulted in a shoe of amazing precision on every type of foothold and all kinds of difficult situations.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
- Incredibly comfortable for such a high performance curved shoe.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
Vertical or overhanging routes and all kinds of bouldering.
Velcro, patented Draxtor system
Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional
TXT treated cotton
2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
1-13 (UK) with half sizes
Jumbo Love 9b
The Oasi in action on the second ascent of Jumbo Love, one of the most difficult climbs in the world.
The Oasi’s design and system of construction lets the heel sit lower while climbing and is superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user at all times.
PERFORMANCE AERIAL PLUS LINE
The OASI’s aggressively curved form responds to every subtle movement of the foot. To further enhance this we have created RBRX — a new technology which works seamlessly with our SXR Dynamics system, giving you greater contact with the rock over a range of movements.
Maximum range of response and balance
Superior power Transmission
A 3.5mm rubber sole and five-micro-layer insole conveys every nuance of the rock and allows maximum transmission of power to the footholds.