Jammy 5.5mm x 60cm
5.5mm sewn rope sling made with an aramid core and polyamide sheath.
When configured as a prusik it can be used with every rope diameter.
The wide, straight groove offers edge-free running of the rope.
- Very high resistance, even in case of important warming up.
- Very supple in order to grip even small diameter ropes.
- Sewing protected by a heat shrunk sleeve.
- Very high resistance to repeated folding thanks to Technora aramid.
- Unmatched lightness compared to mechanical systems.
- To create a prusik knot for increased security during a rope descent.
- To create a rope clamp for quick hauling.
- Recommended knot: Prusik and French Prusik