A compact ventral ascender for ascending ropes
- The attachment hole protrudes from the ascender’s body at a 90 degree angle. This ensures the device remains both upright and parallel to the user’s body and allows the rope to easily slide through the device.
- Positioned low on the harness to maximise progression with every move.
- All-metal construction of the operating mechanism to increase durability.
- An ergonomic protruding lever facilitates cam operation.
- Compatible with all PRO harnesses through the use of a FLAT LINK connector, which connects the harness to the ascender.
||EN 567 - 2013 Ø8-13mm | EN 12841 - 2006-B Ø 10-13mm 100kg