Alnasca Knit Low
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Rubber toe cap
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Board lasting
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
With Base-Fit® technology, the Alnasca Knit Low GTX® Womens Shoes transfer power from the lacing area to the soles, improving hold, safety and comfort as you ascend. With GORE-TEX technology, the shoes are also fully sealed from external moisture and water while allowing your feet to fully ventilate with perspiration passing out through the tough and hardwearing material
An elastic, seamless knitted sock construction with 360 heel support is supportive and designed to perfectly fit around the natural anatomy of the heel bone while a Michelin® outsole ensures a firm hold on all rock surfaces.
Additional features include rubber toe cap, anatomically shaped footbed and TPU heel stabiliser.