Energy bar with BCAA 8:1:1 40g perfect for eating during training and competitions as the texture is very easy to chew and the flavours are delicious.
Energy bar rich in carbohydrates based on dried fruit and pumpkin seeds. Suitable for vegans.
Race Day is a variation of the Endurance Fuel Bar BCAA’s, as it is thinner, and very easy to carry and chew.
The main characteristics of this bar are:
- Smaller size and 40 g in weight.
- The amount of figs has been increased and the dates have been reduced, thereby controlling the glycaemic index and providing energy but reducing insulin peaks.
- One bar contains 124 kcal and between 21 and 25 g of carbohydrates depending on the flavour.
- The nuts have been taken out so that it is easier to eat and digest.
- It has pumpkin seeds that give it a crunchy touch and provide healthy fats and proteins.
- With organic ingredients like pumpkin seeds, sunflower oil and sultanas.
- Contains BCAAs with a ratio of 8:1:1 (Leucine+)
- A vitamin complex with 10 vitamins has been added providing 50% of the NRV.
In 3 tasty flavours:
Dark chocolate: with natural cocoa powder, organic chocolate chips and natural chocolate aroma
Apple & Cinnamon: with organic chopped dried apple, organic cinnamon powder and natural apple aroma
Banana & Ginger: with banana flakes, organic ginger powder and natural banana aroma.
HOW TO USE
Take a Race Day bar every 30-60 ’according to the needs in both training and competitions. It is also perfect to drink before sports and meet the energy needs of that moment prior to exercise.