Energy gel with cyclodextrin, natural aromas and a high carbohydrate content, 200 Kcal per gel unit. In three flavours and with different properties and characteristics.
High Energy Gel is an energy gel in which the main source of carbohydrates is cyclodextrin, a cutting-edge carbohydrate that provides improved and more efficient glycogen replenishment.
- It provides prolonged energy release, which is ideal during and after exercise.
- A lower insulin peak, favouring the use of glucose at cellular level over a shorter timespan while maintaining the blood sugar level for longer.
- Rapid gastric emptying thanks to its high molecular weight and low osmolality, favouring digestion and reducing secondary gastrointestinal effects.
- Does not inhibit fat burning.
In a 76-g, 200-kcal stick format containing 50 g of carbohydrates per gel unit in a 1:1 ratio for complex and simple carbohydrates.
The aromas used are natural and achieve really good flavours:
- Lemon: pure formula, BCAA- and caffeine-free.
- Blackcurrant: with 1 g of BCAAs in an 8:1:1 ratio
- Cherry: with 160 mg of caffeine