Product description Arc’teryx Cierzo 28L
Superlight 28L pack for summit blitzes, approaches, alpine and rock climbing.
Alpinism and Climbing:
- Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
The Cierzo 28 is an ultralight, streamlined pack designed for summit assaults and single day climbing trips, with a feature set that expands its versatility. Made from N210p-HT nylon 6,6 high-density plain weave fabric, the Cierzo is light and tough. The special blended high tenacity nylon weave increases durability and tear resistance, and has a DWR finish and polyurethane coating for weather resistance. The materials light weight is one of the key ways Arcteryx designers kept the Cierzo 28s weight to a mere 545 grams (19.2 oz).
FOCUS on FUNCTION:
- Sized to carry a days load, the Cierzo 28 has a spacious main compartment, and adds several smart features that expand its ability to handle necessary gear. The ingenious SwiftCord drawstring serves a compression system and carrying tool. Designed so the user can configure it to fit their specific carry needs, the SwiftCord helps secure a hardshell or belay parka, crampons, or sleeping pad. If not needed, the SwiftCord can be removed to further streamline the Cierzos profile. The main compartment is hydration bladder compatible and features a glove-friendly pull-to-open/pull-to-close drawcord system, and a top compression strap that can secure a climbing rope. An external pocket holds small essentials, and an internal pocket stashes wallet, phone, headlamp, and clips in keys.
- The packs narrow profile stays out of the way while climbing, and balances well while scrambling. The back panel is padded with a removable high-density closed cell foam sheet for improved carry comfort. The pad can be taken out and used a sit pad, or left out altogether to reduce weight or allow the pack to be rolled up for compact transportation. Lightly padded straps carry comfortably without adding unnecessary weight and bulk, and a webbing waistbelt stabilizes the pack. An adjustable sternum strap adds comfort. The Cierzo 28 is a go-to pack. While the design and feature set are focused on climbing, the Cierzo offers versatility and capacity that crosses over to minimalist backpacking trips or extended day hikes.
- one size 0.55 kg / 19 oz / 28 L
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
Full Product Features:
- Compressible and packable
Pack Pocket Configuration:
- Front zippered pocket with internal organizational pocket and key clip
- Hydroport drink tube passage with internal clip to keep bladder suspended
Pack Suspension Configuration:
- Removable sternum strap
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 cm/ 0.8 in webbing hipbelt
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration:
- Top loading
- Drawcord closure
- Adjusta ... Read more
If you are interested in Arc’teryx Cierzo 28L, discover also other outdoor products related to Arc’teryx in the Backpacks and suitcases department and Backpacks catalogue. In addition, when buying at trekkinn, your online outdoor store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.